Write for Us
PHPAns is a faster-growing programming blog and web development resource. We want to provide quality content to web developers so that they can easily learn and implement those. We are always welcome technical writers to our PHPAns community. So that together we can make a better resource for web enthusiasts. So that we are PHPAns | A place of web enthusiast.
WHAT TYPE OF CONTENT DO WE PUBLISH?
We publish the article and tutorials on the following categories -
- Web Design
- Web Development
- Web Programming
- PHP Frameworks (Like - CodeIgniter, Laravel, etc.)
- CMS (Like- WordPress, Joomla, etc.)
- HTML & CSS
We also publish php projects in these categories.
CONTENT SUBMISSION PROCEDURE
You can submit content in phpans.com with these following procedures you can log in to phpans.com and upgrade your account to the premium membership from here and then submit an article if you do not have an account you can register a new account for free. Then you can submit an article on our website or you can send us an article by following this procedure-
- Register a new account
- Upgrade it to premium membership from here
- Search your subject on our website
- If we do not have article then write an article on your subject
- Select your article category
- Write the article description 400+ word minimum
- Make sure your article is totally unique
- Send related image if you have
- Mention your phpans.com username or email in the post.
- Then finally send your article to firstname.lastname@example.org
Your article must have to unique. We will check this manually. If your article is not unique then we will not publish your article. We are so serious about article uniqueness.
If once we publish your content then phpans.com would have ownership of the content. Article author cannot be reused the article/content to another website.
― Ronald E. Osborn
Knowledge sharing increases knowledge and if you share your knowledge with other they will be helped. People can learn from you. If people learn from you then you are a great teacher.