Website Page Speed is most important thing for a website to increase user experience positive. And search engine’s always priority user experience. So you must need to care about your site speed. As a developer, we want to see our website in the best position. An SEO Optimizer always cares about website speed. If your website takes a long time to load then users experience will be so bad and the user will never back into your website. As a result, you will lose a lot of users. And when a user leaves your website continually then your website’s Bounce Rate will be growing so high and you will lose search engine priority. So that9 it is most important for us to increase website speed perfectly.
How can you check website page speed?
You can get a lot of free online tools to check your website page speed, which means website's page load time. If you search in google you will get a lot of sites to check it. I give here some free resources.
You can use-
Google PageSpeed Insights
You can get your website page speed using these online tools. But I highly recommend you to use ‘Google PageSpeed Insights’ . By using this tools you will get some extra facilities.
- You can detect your web sites actual PageSpeed
- You will get resolve suggestions from google.
- You can solve your website’s speed problem by ‘Google PageSpeed Insights’ tool's instruction.
- You will get your website speed for each device like Mobile, Computer.
Now check your website speed using ‘Google PageSpeed Insights’ tool. These tools show the result about your websites speed.
Don't Miss: Create Ajax PHP Newsletter
How to do as a developer to increase website speed?
Why website get’s slow to execute?
5 ways to make your website faster:
1. Minify CSS:If you minify your website’s CSS then your website will load faster. You could get a lot of free online tools to minify your website’s CSS. Search Just search “CSS minify online” you will get a lot of free tools. Minify your website CSS and check your web page speed again. Hope your website will faster than before.
3. Minify HTML:You should minify HTML that means your web page. You can minify your web page using PHP. So we should know first How To Minify Webpage in PHP . if you minify your website then your website will faster than before. Search engines always care about it.
4. Enable gzip compression:Compress your websites images, js, CSS and HTML using .htaccess. Put this code in your website’s .htaccess file.
Append this code also in your website's htaccess file to enable compression,
mod_gzip_item_include file .(html?|txt|css|js|php|pl)$
mod_gzip_item_include handler ^cgi-script$
mod_gzip_item_include mime ^text/.*
mod_gzip_item_exclude mime ^image/.*
mod_gzip_item_exclude rspheader ^Content-Encoding:.*gzip.*
AddOutputFilterByType DEFLATE text/plain
AddOutputFilterByType DEFLATE text/html
AddOutputFilterByType DEFLATE text/xml
AddOutputFilterByType DEFLATE text/css
AddOutputFilterByType DEFLATE application/xml
AddOutputFilterByType DEFLATE application/xhtml+xml
AddOutputFilterByType DEFLATE application/rss+xml
5. Select A Good Hosting Service:Hosting is a major factor in website speed. A website speed depends on hosting service. If you use low-class hosting then you will get a lot of downtimes and a lot of slow speed on your website. If you use overloaded hosting then the server will a long time to response. So, the user experience will be negative. And your server will fall a downtime a lot. As a result, you will lose a lot of traffic and they will never come back again. So that hosting service is most important for website speed. So you should choose good hosting server for your website. If your hosting server will take a small time to load then your website’s traffic experience will be good. In the other site website’s SEO result depends on website’s speed, and Google recommends to use a speedy hosting server . Search engines always give more priority if your website’s speed will perfect.
Don't Miss: Send mail in PHP
A website’s web page load time is important to think about improve user experience, website rank, search engine rank. If you like to increase website engagement with peoples and organic traffic then you should markup your website’s page speed fix problems and solve problems. Your website will run faster.